Warranty

ENERGY SAVING LIGHTING AND YOUR HEALTH

Compact fluorescent lamps (CFLs) contain very small and safely contained amounts of mercury (as do the "traditional" fluorescent tubes that are still widely used today). The use of mercury is required for any fluorescent lamps in order to radiate light. However, since no mercury is emitted they are completely safe to use.

HOW TO DISPOSE OF A BROKEN COMPACT FLUORESCENT LAMP

Contact your local recycling authorities for information about the correct electronic waste disposal procedures in your area.

It is very unlikely that a broken lamp with mercury in it will have an impact on your health. If a lamp breaks, ventilate the room for 20-30 minutes. Remove the broken parts using gloves and put them in a closed plastic bag in the disposal bin. Do not use a vacuum cleaner to clean up the broken lamp.